Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy V-day... from our little heart breaker!

I know these are so late... but after you check out these cute boys... you will forgive me.  Love my little heart breakers... and I hope they break a lot of hearts... but never mine.... just kidding (well sort of).








And we got a little love package from Aunt JuJu and Uncle KW... look at all this cute wrapping... and see the painting of the heart on the left... that was painted from our sweet Sara May.



So So happy... 

And daddy was out of town for v-day so I purchased my own vday gift ... got me some hunter rain boots (first time ever in my life where rain boots are fashionable and necessary) and love them.


Hubby came back from the states with a beautiful butterfly charm for me... for v-day... I love this man.


No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K