Friday, April 26, 2013

Daddy's bday...

We love our daddy so much and so thankful that God gave him to us... we are all better people having him in our lives... Happy Birthday daddy you are number 1.

Pierce made a big sign for the front door and we loaded it with balloons in the shape of a butterfly... but I forgot to get a pic of it... but here are some pics of his birthday dinner celebration at home... he didn't want it any other way.


Pierce made him an oil rig made out of lego's... and he also got a pair of hiking boots so he has a better grip while holding asher on his back.

Favorite birthday cake... Nana's peanut butter pie... yummy.  I love this picture of Blake... my handsome hubby.

All my boys.. my heart is full.

I love this picture bc of the wedding pic of Blake in the back group... good memories in new photos... 


No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K