Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our little man is growing like a weed...



Our little man is growing like a weed... at 3.5 he officially wears 4 or 5T clothing... the shorts will fall off unless we roll them at the waist or put a belt on him but for length (to cover his knees or tummy) we need a size bigger. One of the things I will miss the most at our old condo other than the people is this growth chart that I had to leave on the wall. Since the walls are concrete all I could was take a picture of it... and I am sure the land lord painted over it by now (which makes me sad) but thanks to this picture I will forever remember how we watched our little baby grow to a big boy in such a short time. I can see that every 4 to 5 months he would grow about an inch... but no matter how big he is he will always be my baby.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've heard of people who will buy a piece of wood (molding or trim or something like that) and use that to measure their kids height. They keep it somewhere and pull it out when it's time to measure. That way, you can just take it with you wherever you move.

Denton Family said...

You are right...kids will forever be parents kids no matter the age.

ashley said...

you were going to have your own post!!!but now i will have to think about it. i sent you the pics in a email a couple of days ago.

edens said...

you were going to get our own past but now i will have to think about it!!!i sent them to you in a email a couple of weeks ago.

Renee Westcott said...

What a big boy! (do you know you need a new blog background???)

Allison Volpe said...

He is so big! And adorable! I love to see all the pictures you post so that we can feel like we are keeping in touch. Kevin thinks of Blake often and wish we were all closer. Singapore looks amazing!!! I can't imagine the world that you are living in there:) I know it's the same world but you know what I mean.

Allison & Kevin

 

Designed by Fabulous K