Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh to be a Cosmo...

We have officially started soccer... and they are called the Cosmo's. Blake and I both started soccer at 3 so we thought it was time for Pierce to join in the fun... it is a lot different from the states not so much free time ( i remember just running up and down the fields with our parents running beside us).

Here at this one in Singapore the parents are asked to sit up stairs in bleachers and the children are required to do drills and wait their turn for 1 hour and 10 min and the last 20 minutes they get to scrimmage. As you can imagine with 500+ kids in one gymnasium (the fields were wet) our first day did not go off very well. I will bare you the details but Pierce was very distracted by the older kids and did not want to listen to his coach. BOOOOOO

We are going to try again this coming weekend... hope it goes better...

I did not get to take that many pics since I was trying to get my son to stay with his group (I could not sit in the bleachers). But I had to share all the ones I got... at the end you will see the pics of the scrimmage and he was REALLY enjoying himself but not so much during the instruction and listening time...













Cosmo's we are...

1 comment:

Denton Family said...

He looks like a natural

 

Designed by Fabulous K