Saturday, May 26, 2012

Celebrating Asher... part 2!

OK so this one will be about the little bundle of joy in my belly... oh how so many people are so excited about this little one... a long awaited baby...to call our own... we are thrilled to welcome Asher into the world in a couple of months...

Here we are celebrating him with laughter, love and gifts...
 

I spoke of Eunice on the last blog entry... with her note to me... here she is writing it... I have proof... 
 

There were so many emotions at this party... we were all excited (who does not love a good baby shower?) but we all knew that the goodbyes were coming at the end... here are just a few of the many faces made at the shower... 
 
 
 
 

You can never take the Texan out of us... that is for sure...
 

Sweet Tiana had a bear for her and got one for Asher...
 

A friend gave me my first Peranakan bowl... I had wanted something Peranakan before I left and was so happy to get this from my Peranakan friend.
 
 

I had asked sweet GiGi where she got some sleepers sacs for her son and she said New Zealand so I had forgotten about them... but she had them shipped over for the party... this face does not look thrilled but it was... and still is... I am so excited to try out these sleeper sacs... they are brilliant and I did not know about them with Pierce... hope they work as well as they did for her.

Thank you everyone for a great shower and the many gifts... you have truly made this time special in so many ways... love you all!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K