Monday, May 31, 2010

Touring Bali - Part 3

...


Next stop... the Holy Bath Temple... The water that they use for the bath is a natural spring...




To go in the temple we had to wear these sarongs... Blake enjoyed this part... he was a trooper.




On our way out of the temple to the car... we spotted these local kids playing in the creek... it is hard to tell by the next 2 pics but the boy in the water with white shirt on was zapping fish with an electrical current stick that was attached to a box on his back... ok I would not have wanted to be standing in the water when he first tried that out....

A great end to the tour... we got back late to the hotel but it was worth it... there was so much that we still wanted to see but we ran out of time... I guess we will have to go back to Bali bc we headed back to Singapore the next morning.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the sarongs :-)

Jones Family said...

Okay....that whole zapper thing trips me out. I love some of these shots! I would give anything to bring my camera out to visit....

 

Designed by Fabulous K