Saturday, May 8, 2010

Disney Parade....

...



We could not pass up the parade... we cut our way in line and stationed our kids on the front row... with us peekingbehind.. we were towards the end of the trail and we could see the parade coming but before they arrived... I saw a place on the other side of the street that I could go and get some cute pics... so I ran fast to snap this picture...

Then I got stuck on the other side... so Lori took this picture of me standing on the park bench... stuck on the other side of street...

The parade begin...




The toy soldiers were the best part... they looks just like the toys... even the extra plastic around their shoes so they stand up... so clever.





The parade is something we had to do both days... of course.

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K