Sunday, May 9, 2010

Priceless Pics from Disney...

...


Here is a cluster of pics that don't need much explaining but I just love them for some reason or another... the first picture is the only pic that we have of our entire gang... what a great bunch of people. I am so thankful for these ladies and their children... I know that God hand selected each of them to do amazing things for his kingdom and one of those was to love on me and Pierce and help us to make Singapore home...Thank You!








3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Luv the last pic of you and the girls! So silly.

Jordan said...

What fun friends and a great trip!

The Texas Hoaglands said...

What a small world! I live near Denton, TX in a small town called Corinth. I clicked on a link on a friend of my cousin's blog that said "Denton News" thinking it was local news. And low and behold, I see a pic of Ashley (Armstrong) Akovenko! I am friends with Ashley, we have known each other since 4th Grade. What a gem of a human, and I am so glad you all had such a great time in Hong Kong. Like I said, it's a SMALL World!!! Tell her I said Hello from Corinth. Have a fantastic day,
Sally Hoagland

 

Designed by Fabulous K