Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aggie Pride...

We are proud to be Aggies right about now... Blake has always represented our family well by watching the Aggies no matter what their season looks like even at 1/2/3 am (day games are middle of night games for us).  I would never say I was a 2%er but if the game is in the middle of the night I figure they will understand... I will just wake up in the morning kiss my husband (aggies kiss every time we score) and ask for details... and sometimes throw a little maroon on just for grins... but recently there have been a lot of night games (which is our morning) so we get to watch the games as a family...we have had fun cheering them on from South Korea all decked out in Maroon (thanks to our friends here in Korea that happen to be UT fans gave Asher his first A&M outfit)... we are now rated 16 and my husband is counting the minutes until our Saturday night... Gig'em Aggies!


No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K