Monday, December 19, 2011

WEM Christmas Luncheon

This month as we visit Texas I will be playing catch up on the blog and then be a month late on our Texas trip... but you know it all has to make it way to the blog... so here is a little flash back to the IBC WEM Christmas Luncheon (at least we are in the correct month).

The place was decorated to the tee...and was spectacular... and breathtaking... come and join me as we take a little look at the day... Good Tidings was the theme... very fitting for this year....


You could see all the decor on the tables above and at the last minute we had to come up with an extra table and we did not have enough table toppers so I was instructed to come up with something with the left overs... this is what happened... not to bad seeing all we had was cut orchids, a bunch of silver balls and swirly things... we tucked this one way back in the corner...

I was also in charge of taking the pics for the day... and I of course had to jump into a couple of them... with friends...

These are all the girls from Waterfall Gardens... our condo...

I love these ladies... they work at IBC and make sure we are always taken care of... and they always steal the show with their attire...

Check out all the women... we had lots of talking to do before the doors were opened...

And of course GIGI led us in some Christmas songs...

Time to eat... yummy...

These two were busted at the dessert table awfully early... look all the dessert has not been touched but they are ready... busted friends...

These two ladies... I just had to say goodbye to last week... one headed back to Netherlands and the other Aussieville... I will miss them so...

Our speaker that flew from Australia... she was wonderful and led her lesson on Forgiveness and power of freedom in that... something that she said that stuck with me was the meaning of Forgiveness; it is when you remember with no pain... she was very powerful and touching and has a great testimony... God is really using her all over the world with her great story and devotion for God.

I just love this picture... a good taste of culture and race set aside and becoming on in Christ...

Here is my table of ladies... great sisters... and each of them have something very special about them and are dear to me...

More dear friends... where to even begin....

The WEM (women's ministry) leaders wanted me to take a group shot of them on stage... this is what we came up with... HE HE HE...

A great morning/lunch with friends... and probably my last Christmas Luncheon with these ladies... what great memories...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K