Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Surf Day at ICS!

Surf and Turf day at ICS was a much anticipated day.... Pierce would come home for weeks telling me the count down for this day... so when his teacher asked for volunteers to help out on this day I had to sign up... I did not want to miss out... and it was worth it.

Here are all the kids lined up before they got dressed to get wet...


Dressed for water play... and lets get started. JK, K and 1st grade split up in groups (all grades mixed) and they went around to several different relays that included lots of water... and there was a slight (BIG) chance that you would get wet... oh how much fun.

The relay below you had to carry a water balloon using your back only...

One happy boy...



Playing Duck, Duck Splash...



Pass the bag back and fill up the bucket (the bag has wholes in it)







Look how wet all the teachers got... what a fun day.


Junior Kindergarten...



2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Girl, it doesn't matter what we see on your blog now, Shelby says, "I want to do that too, when we go there." LOL

Elysse said...

How fun! I wish I had a day like this when I was in school. :)

 

Designed by Fabulous K