Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Sinagpore Tea Party.... with JuJu!

Something that I have grown to love while living in Singapore is a good cup of tea... and I just love going to tea restaurants to have brunch or tea "time"... so while JuJu was here I got her to go with me to three different experiences of tea... so we had our own little tea tour.

Our first stop (also accompanied with Gillian) was TWG at ION... always a favorite (we missed you Jessica) and still my favorite. You sit down and they hand you a list of like 1000 different teas... amazing.

Our next stop (and something I have always wanted to do) HIGH TEA at RAFFLES HOTEL. We had a great time and good company and some good food but the tea was just ok compared to TWG...


Our next stop... Starbucks to go while getting our toes done...

What a fun was to tour tea... with a great SNL... love you!

1 comment:

Denton Family said...

I sooo wished I could have gone w/Ju Ju

 

Designed by Fabulous K