Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ICS Field Trip to Orchid Garden!

Well we got to experience our first field trip as mom and son... and oh boy did we have fun... some sweat but a lot of fun. We got to take a big bus with the rest of the kids to Singapore Orchid Gardens... and Pierce yelled from the bus while waiting on me to get on board "Mom will you sit with me"... I have never felt more proud... "of course I will sit with you"... I will hold on to these moments for as long as I can bc I am sure when he is 12 he will ask me to sit in the back of the bus :-).

We had a blast with his friends and his teacher... Pierce has been to the Orchid Gardens before and was leading the way (this is Great Mama's favorite place in Singapore he would say).

Here is a pic on the bus... so happy and ready for a great day with mom.


These were my 2 boys... that I was in charge of... hold hands and stay together please.
























A great day with friends... and smelling the flowers.

2 comments:

Denton Family said...

GM and GP have a few of these same pictures....brings back wonderful memories.

Melanie said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!

 

Designed by Fabulous K