Monday, February 7, 2011

Pierce an AquaDuck...

Pierce has been going to AquaDucks for a couple of months now and he loves it... our first sessions were with 2 lady teachers which were lovely but I would have to spend about 10 min every lessons begging/pleading/persuading/nagging Pierce to participate... he wanted nothing to do with the lady teachers. He would always ask for the guy teacher who did his trial lesson... Couch Dave... well we soon waited long enough and I begged the owners if we could change and they said yes... we want you to meet Couch Dave... Pierce now loves going to swim class. He even 2 weeks ago when he was leaving said to Couch Dave "I think I love you"... as soon as Pierce said this Coach Dave looked at me with a blank stare like he had never heard such sweet words... I think he was in shock... I then whispered "just say thank you"... so cute right...


Coach Dave is funny with the kids... he is like the class clown and the kids love it. Here the kids just swam over him with the float and he acted like they knocked him down...

Pierce is really doing well... the next pics are just of him holding his breath and swimming but I did not bring the camera on his best day... the week before these pics Coach Dave tricked Pierce into swimming almost the entire pool length and Pierce did a great job but when he realized that he was tricked he has never forgotten it... the videos will prove that...he refuses to do it that long again.











Not sure if you can hear Pierce but he tells Coach Dave before taking off "I don't feel comfortable"... :-)

1 comment:

Denton Family said...

Great way to spend the day since you have 365 days of summer! Pierce will have to teach GP how to swim.

 

Designed by Fabulous K