Friday, February 26, 2010

A friend forever...

My Sweet Jenny - You will forever be a dear friend to me for so many reasons... and I hope that I have told you all of reasons why before now... but one is you are just easy to love... we all need people like that in our lives... I could never count the people you have touched deep down to their core... may your crown of jewels in heaven be so heavy that you will need all the people that you have helped in your life to carry it... I will be there.
Here is a picture of some of our gang back in college... Some of the girls from the "Aggies for Christ year 2000"... wow what great memories.. I will leave it up to the readers of this post to see who is who... wow we were so young...
Just a the right moment (typical Jenny style) I got a package last week with these goodies... goodies that Pierce enjoys everyday and goodies that will feed my soul for years to come... thank you sweet friend... You have never liked recognition for your talents, gifts and or blessings you give to so many... but "here's to you" sweet friend... thank you!

2 comments:

Denton Family said...

There's nothing better than a BFF

Shelly said...

She is soo sweet and you are soo loved! I love surprises. :-)

 

Designed by Fabulous K