Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally... ViVi and Grandad have arrived...

ViVi and Grandad (GD) have arrived in Singapore (again)... they got here a week ago early in the morning... so the next couple of pics were taken right after a 31 hour tour from the US to Singapore... I was thrilled to see them but look at Pierce... he is still glowing and wants GD and ViVi a part of everything that he does... We are so happy they are here...

Of course... they came bearing gifts...
I could not tell what it was but as soon as I saw the white writing in the blue area I knew he would be head over heels...
How excited are you...



A military set... with a bunker, helicopter, tanks and more... oh my...

As soon as that fun was over... the tiredness was settling in... and Pierce grabbed his blankie to tuck ViVi in...



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

So sweet. What wonderful visitors. I bet Pierce LOVES his new toy.

 

Designed by Fabulous K