Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comedy Night... Blake the hit of the show...

...


Our sweet friend Geoffrey (pictured below) invited us to a comedy show last weekend.... we are always up for a good laugh and some how I have been known to get picked on.... once bc I was wearing big earrings, another time I yelled when they asked if there were some Texans and the other bc I was on the front row... well when we showed up Geoffrey had picked the table at the very front (I mean right below the mic).... so I got a little nervous but it turns out it was not me that the comedian would pick on this time....
It was Blake... the comedian asked him on stage to help with an impersonation of Clint Eastwood...

The show was OK... really not that much laughter until Blake got up there.... the crowd went crazy and I could barely hold the camera... I was crying and laughing... he does a pretty good impersonation...




No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K